Looking for the right team to join? Consider a career with Furnace & AC Experts/2464384 Ontario Inc. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating our customers right.
We are one of the leading HVAC Company in GTA region. We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our client’s needs and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Power Generation. We are committed to serve our customers with the best heating and cooling practices in the HVAC industry.
- HVAC Technician – 01 Position (Urgent opening)
- Lead Generator – 02 Positions (Urgent opening)
- Production Clerk Supervisor – 01 Position
Date posted: June 15th, 2017 10.00 AM
We are looking for a G2 Gas technician with refrigeration mechanic licence 313D/313A to join our growing team. Candidate having from 3 to 5 years of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment installation & service experience.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Positions Available: Full-Time
Job type: Contract position
Compensation: 55,000 – 65,000 (based on experience)
- G2 Gas Fitters Licence
- ODP Licence
- 313A and 313D
- Personal Liability insurance
- G Driver’s Licence
- Vehicle Insurance
- From 3 – 5 years of HVAC installation experience with, Furnaces, central and ductless Air Conditioners, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters including tankless and light commercial installation.
- Responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction and in home services
- Responsible for efficient and effective completion of installation and commissioning as per manufacture and TSSA requirement.
- Accountable for clean and safe installation practices.
- Sheet metal mechanic license 308A
- Fall prevention & fall protection certificate
- System 636 Fine gas venting certificates
- Own tools
- Capable of installing ductless split air conditioners, Tankless water heaters, HRV, Boilers.
- Responsible and passionate about the work with desire to offer best customer service
- Trained in installation, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certificate
Lead Generator – (02 Positions) URGENT OPENING
Date posted: June 30th, 2017 10.00 AM
We are a growing HVAC company, working with Lowe’s as a service provider in their Etobicoke and Toronto stores. Looking for Lead Generator to promote our HVAC products and services in Lowe’s stores (Etobicoke).
This is a part-time job for weekend, based in Lowe’s store in Etobicoke and Toronto. Good for students who wants to make extra income. Working hours 11 AM to 5 PM. (Person who is already working full time don’t need to apply)
- Generate leads for our HVAC products in Lowe’s stores.
- Introduce HVAC services to Customers & Floor Associates
- Engage customers and generate leads
- Exceptional Customer Service and relationship building
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Drive for personal growth and development
- Ability to work both individually or in a team
- Calm and organized but able to work within a fast paced environment
- Performance based job.
Job Type: Part-time/ Weekends
Salary: $11 – 12/hr
Please send your resume via Indeed (please no phone calls). We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Production Clerk Supervisor
Date posted: April 24th, 2017 11.30 AM
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of clerks doing shipping, receiving, distributing, maintaining inventories of furnace, air conditioners, generators, ductwork, and other related materials.
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of production clerks and production planning clerks.
- Coordinate production work flow and processing purchase orders.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, organize, and oversee the work of planning clerks.
- Resolve work-related problems
- Prepare and submit a progress report every week
- Train all workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Monitoring and controlling the use of supplies and materials.
- Requisition supplies and materials from: Carrier Enterprise, Mits Airconditioning Inc., Noble, Wolseley Inc., Bardon Supplies Ltd., Ontario Heating Ltd.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer experiences and resolving customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all operations, computer systems and equipment work properly.
- May perform the same duties as the clerks
No employee benefits.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wages: $22.15 per hour
Work Location: 197 Wilkinson Road, Unit 4, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5E3
Language of Work: English
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A college diploma is an asset
- One year of experience in a HVAC company is required