Looking for the right team to join? Consider a career with Furnace & AC Experts/2464384 Ontario Inc. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating our customers right.
We are one of the leading HVAC Company in GTA region. We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our client’s needs and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Power Generation. We are committed to serve our customers with the best heating and cooling practices in the HVAC industry.
- Production Clerk Supervisor – 01 Position
- HVAC Technician – 01 Position
- Accounting/Bookkeeper – 01 Position
Production Clerk Supervisor
Date posted: April 24th, 2017 11.30 AM
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of clerks doing shipping, receiving, distributing, maintaining inventories of furnace, air conditioners, generators, ductwork, and other related materials.
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of production clerks and production planning clerks.
- Coordinate production work flow and processing purchase orders.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, organize, and oversee the work of planning clerks.
- Resolve work-related problems
- Prepare and submit a progress report every week
- Train all workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Monitoring and controlling the use of supplies and materials.
- Requisition supplies and materials from: Carrier Enterprise, Mits Airconditioning Inc., Noble, Wolseley Inc., Bardon Supplies Ltd., Ontario Heating Ltd.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer experiences and resolving customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all operations, computer systems and equipment work properly.
- May perform the same duties as the clerks
No employee benefits.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wages: $22.15 per hour
Work Location: 197 Wilkinson Road, Unit 4, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5E3
Language of Work: English
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A college diploma is an asset
- One year of experience in a HVAC company is required
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to: email@example.com
Date posted: March 15th, 2017 10.00 AM
We are looking for a G2 Gas technician with refrigeration mechanic licence 313D/313A to join our growing team. Candidate having from 3 to 5 years of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment installation & service experience.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Positions Available: Full-Time
Job type: Contract position
Compensation: 60,000 – 65,000 (based on experience)
- G2 Gas Fitters Licence
- ODP Licence
- 313A and 313D
- Personal Liability insurance
- G Driver’s Licence
- Vehicle Insurance
- From 3 – 5 years of HVAC installation experience with, Furnaces, central and ductless Air Conditioners, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters including tankless and light commercial installation.
- Responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction and in home services
- Responsible for efficient and effective completion of installation and commissioning as per manufacture and TSSA requirement.
- Accountable for clean and safe installation practices.
- Sheet metal mechanic license 308A
- Fall prevention & fall protection certificate
- System 636 Fine gas venting certificates
- Own tools
- Capable of installing ductless split air conditioners, Tankless water heaters, HRV, Boilers.
- Responsible and passionate about the work with desire to offer best customer service
- Trained in installation, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certificate
Date posted: Mar 25th, 2017 10.00 AM
Furnace AC Experts is looking for a Full time Bookkeeper/Accountant for their head office in Brampton.
Candidate will be expected to perform the following duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Company payroll
- Logging of receipts and expenses from technicians and office staff
- Invoice preparation
- Work with receivables (invoicing, deposits, statements) and payables (bills, payments, expense reports)
- Purchase order submission
- Communication with clients and suppliers
- Preparing reports and statistics
- HST, WSIB and Federal Tax work
- Prepare and complete year-end working papers
- Perform electronic and paper-based filing
- From 1 – 3 year experience in booking
- From 1 – 3 year experience in accounting
- From 1 – 3 year experience in QuickBooks
- From 1 – 3 year experience in Payroll
- Must have experience in remittance in HST, WSIB and Federal Taxes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Punctual, reliable, winning attitude, willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time