Furnace & AC Experts offers industry leading service, technology, and products to ensure the air you breathe is as clean as possible. Our process begins with an analysis of your indoor environment to identify concerns with air quality, air ducts, and HVAC performance. Our professionals create and follow a customized plan to correct and maintain a safe, healthy, and comfortable work or living space. By implementing proven effective strategies and equipment, we create sustainable solutions to excess or insufficient moisture, airborne contaminants, HVAC inefficiency, discomfort, and more. While it is easy to recognize if you’re too hot or too cold, problems with air quality are often more difficult to diagnose. Possible symptoms include sneezing, coughing, headaches, dried nasal passages, skin irritation, restless sleep, nausea, fatigue, shortness of breath, higher energy bills, and difficulty maintaining ideal indoor temperatures. You don’t have to live with anything less than a perfectly comfortable, clean, and healthy home. Contact Furnace & AC Experts for accurate recommendations and affordable options. Through our industry partnership with Carrier, we offer a broad selection of premier products and specialized services, tailored to meet your specific needs.
Breathe easier with expert Indoor Air Quality solutions!
Consider some of the following improvements to your air quality:
- Air Purification – Our award-winning Infinity air purifier from carrier doesn’t just filter air: Its Captures and Kills™ technology is unforgiving when it comes to airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. Grizzly? Yes—if you’re a mold spore. This whole-house air cleaner also re-purifies circulated indoor air as many as 8 times an hour. Those poor pathogens don’t stand a chance. Designed to keep air flowing cleanly and efficiently through your home, this cabinet air filtration product is a convenient and affordable way to improve indoor air quality and system performance. Even replacing the filter is a breeze.
- Humidifiers – Steam output humidifiers are often the best choice for larger homes or when you want more precise control over humidity. Our humidifier flows water between electrodes to create steam which is then dispersed into the ductwork. This design uses an easy to replace canister system and can be managed by your system’s Infinity® control or Edge® thermostat. Enjoy greater health and comfort throughout the heating season by maintaining a more fixed level of humidity. Combat sore throats, dried nasal passages, coughing, chapped lips, and aggravated symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. Prevent damage to fine wood furnishings. Safeguard low voltage electronics against damage from static shock. Steam, fan-powered, or bypass humidifiers work in tandem with your furnace or fan coil, running quietly and efficiently. When proper amounts of moisture are introduced into your indoor environment, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings, saving money on energy costs.
- Dehumidifiers – Carrier whole-home or single-room dehumidifiers work quietly to maintain humidity within the ideal range, offering much needed relief from sticky heat and high cooling costs. By drawing excess moisture from indoor air, dehumidifiers discourage mold growth, pests, and bacteria that thrive in hot, damp air. You’ll enjoy a healthier environment, perfect comfort at lower thermostat settings, and significant energy savings. Features include automated operation based on your comfort preference, user-friendly LCD control, and a permanent MERV 8 filter to trap particles while allowing free flow of air.
- Ventilators – Because the houses are sealed, the air is laden with moisture and pollutants created from the daily activities of its inhabitants. The installation of an air exchanger inside the house will remove stale and polluted air from the house to the outside and replace it by an equivalence of fresh air. Generally, an air exchanger system installed properly will renew the air of all the important parts of the house.
- Ultraviolet Lamps – Carrier UV lamps mean lights out for mold and bacteria. They kill the organisms that can grow on the indoor coil of your cooling system. Eliminating these baddies does more than help improve your air quality, it increases your system performance as well. UV lamps are designed to eliminate microbial buildup, maintain the condition of components, and maximize energy efficiency. This innovative technology is safe, proven effective, and operates silently to protect the health of the air you breathe.