Our skilled Technicians can repair your cooling system without delay!
Air Conditioning Repairs and Service, when you need it most!
Neglecting minor problems, or putting off essential annual service, can quickly lead to sudden breakdowns, polluted air quality, and unnecessarily high energy bills. Rather than deal with total system failure at the most inopportune time, trust the professionals to maintain your air conditioner in peak condition. Our specialized A/C technicians perform the necessary troubleshooting, adjustments, and cleaning that allows your air conditioner to live up to your expectations for comfort, efficiency, sound levels, and reliability. Your system will last longer, resist wear, and provide a healthier, more refreshing indoor environment during those long hot days of summer. Whether you’re confronted with a cooling malfunction or looking to optimize the performance of your air conditioner, Furnace & AC Experts delivers convenient and affordable services. Working quickly, neatly, and providing the most cost-effective course of action, we offer home and business owners across GTA rewarding solutions to comfort.
The benefits of regular Air Conditioning Service
- The majority of repairs are prevented by seasonal upkeep.
- Regular cleaning of the blower’s fan blades restores airflow and efficiency, and keeps operational sound to a minimum.
- Professional cleaning eliminates and resists the growth of black mold in contaminated cooling vents.
- Polluted cooling systems have been linked to respiratory infections and aggravated symptoms of allergies and asthma.
- Replacing a clogged filter reduces the energy consumption of the average cooling unit by 5% to 15%.
- By verifying the condition of fins on evaporator and condenser coils, proper airflow is maintained.
- Cleaning of drain channels eliminates the organic growth, such as algae and mold, which can lead to moisture damage, due to overflow and leakage.
- Preserving components and replacing faulty parts adds years to operational life.
- A clean, well-adjusted system requires less energy and costs less to operate.
- Timely service allows plenty of time for any required replacement parts to be ordered and installed.
- For newer systems, a record of professional service meets the requirements of warranty coverage.
- A system that is running at peak capacity, provides superior comfort.
Why Choose our Service:
- Fixed diagnostic charges
- Discounted price on repair and parts
- Trained and certified technicians
- One month repair guarantee
- Locally owned and operated