Ventilation: A vital system for a Healthy Indoor
All occupied spaces require adequate ventilation for the safety of their occupants and to remove excess humidity, airborne pollutants and odors. As homes/offices across the country are built and renovated with energy conservation in mind, they are more air-tight, and the need for balanced mechanical ventilation is even more obvious. Without fresh air, carbon dioxide, odors, dust, airborne pollutants and excess humidity are kept indoors, potentially causing or aggravating problems to occupants’ health and comfort, and encouraging mold growth. Clearly, effective ventilation is a vital system in a healthy space. A balanced mechanical ventilation system with heat or energy recovery is an ideal way to meet both building codes and the requirements of many energy efficiency programs such as LEED®, ENERGY STAR®* for New Homes, Novoclimat™, BuiltGreen™, R2000 and many more.
RESIDENTIAL AIR EXCHANGERS
Furnace AC Experts Inc. is the authorized dealer of vanEE air exchange products in GTA region. We sell, install, repair and service residential and light commercial air exchangers from vanEE. Serving Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Oakville, Caledon and Burlington.
The air exchangers from the BRONZE Series offer superior value at a great price. The BRONZE Series accounts for over 15 years of continuous improvements to provide builders sustainability and reliability of the vänEE products.
- Ideal for bungalows or small surface areas.
- Basic ventilation system, economic an robust, that controls excess humidity.
- 2-year warranty on parts
- Mechanical air filtration
The Gold Series air exchangers offer unparalleled efficiency and ensure a high quality of clean indoor air for renovated and custom-built homes. They offer a complete solution to reduce excess humidity and expel pollutants.
- Up to 60% less power consumption
- Highest heat recovery in cold conditions
- Up to 3 times beyond current ENERGY STAR® requirements3
- Merv 6 grade filters and optional HEPA filtration • Electronic balancing and no balancing dampers
- Exclusive X-Touch wall control
- Ideal for high performance small to large-size homes.
- Equipped with 2 powerful and reliable PSC motors or 2 state-of-the-art ECM motors providing significant electrical consumption savings (67% average compared to standard motors).
- All aspects designed to facilitate air flow balancing and simplify installation.
- No drain required for most climate zones (ERV only).
- 5-year warranty on parts and ERV core; limited lifetime warranty on HRV core.
- Washable core filters
LIGHT COMMERCIAL AIR EXCHANGERS
The air exchangers from the LC Series have been designed for small business owners who are concerned about air quality in their facility. These air exchangers offers year-round comfort and heat recovery.
The air exchanger from the 7000 Series have been designed to resist corrosion caused by extremely wet environments such as indoor pools, fitness centers, spas and steam rooms and other areas that may be tested by a high humidity level.