MEET THE CARRIER OPTICLEAN™ AIR SCRUBBER
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Indoor Air Quality is a major and important area of concern now days. There is a large and growing market demand for Improved Air Quality. The world is more focused than ever on ways to slow and prevent the spread of disease. With more than a century of expertise in indoor environments, Carrier has developed a solution to help do just that. With the Carrier OptiClean air scrubber, your customers or patients can relax knowing you care about the air they breathe.
The Carrier OptiClean™ air scrubber is a portable filtration system that stands alone in the room and requires no attached ducting.
It works in three simple steps:
The unit pulls air in The air passes through The cleaner, fresher
from the surrounding a series of filters to filtered air is then
area. remove many contaminants. recirculated back into the room.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS AND SPECS:
- 99.97% efficient, long-life HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Standard Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) 7 or higher pre-filter
- Minimum 500 Cubic Feet Per Minute (CFM) or maximum 1500 CFM
- Meets or exceeds the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 170: Ventilation of Health Care Facilities
- HEPA filter rack and sealing design meet air leakage requirement
- Vertical design for smaller footprint compared to many competitors
- Portable and adaptable to nearly any appropriately-sized location
- UL® listed
- Cabinet dimensions: 17-5/8” W x 22-1/16” D x 49-5/8” H
- One-year limited warranty
WHO CAN USE OPTICLEAN AIR SCRUBBER?
- WALK-IN CLINICS
- HAIR & BEAUTY SALONS
- CHIROPRACTOR, PHYSIOTHERAPIST ETC