Breathe easier with expert Indoor Air Quality solutions!
Did you know that Indoor Air is more polluted than Outdoor Air.
What are Indoor Air Contaminants?
- Carbon dioxide (CO2), tobacco smoke, perfume, body odours – from building occupants.
- Dust, fibreglass, asbestos, gases, including formaldehyde – from building materials.
- Toxic vapours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) – from workplace cleansers, solvents, pesticides, disinfectants, glues.
- Gases, vapours, odours – off-gas emissions from furniture, carpets, and paints.
- Dust mites – from carpets, fabric, foam chair cushions.
- Microbial contaminants, fungi, moulds, virus, bacteria – from damp areas, stagnant water, sickness
- Ozone – from photocopiers, electric motors, electrostatic air cleaners.
Consider some of the following improvements to your air quality:
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier
Our award-winning Infinity air purifier from Carrier doesn’t just filter air, Its Captures and Kills™ technology is unforgiving when it comes to airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. This whole-house air cleaner also re-purifies circulated indoor air as many as 8 times an hour. Those poor pathogens don’t stand a chance. Designed to keep air flowing cleanly and efficiently through your home, this cabinet air filtration product is a convenient and affordable way to improve indoor air quality and system performance. Even replacing the filter is a breeze.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- High efficiency MERV 15.
- 96% germicidal/deactivation of human influenza virus, common cold virus and streptococcus bacteria.
- Virtually no cleaning required. Simply change purifier cartridge periodically.
- Five distinct cabinet sizes help to ensure a perfect fit to the bottom and side of most fan coils and furnaces. Includes power cords.
- Unit can be installed in a horizontal or vertical position, which makes it equally adaptable to horizontal, downflow, or standard upflow applications.
- Power supply is a highly reliable, dual voltage compatible, state-of-the-art, solid-state device.
- Heavy-steel cabinet supports up to 400 lb when installed beneath a fan coil.
- Model DGAP Air Purifier is UL (Canada and US) listed.
Amaircare Airwash Whisper 350
The Amaircare Airwash Whisper 350 is a high-quality HEPA air purification unit that includes:
- No hassle installation.
- Approx. 30% of air from the return air duct is diverted, cleaned and introduced back to circulation.
- Installation kit available.
- Third Stage VOC canister upgrade available.
- Clean up to 2600 square feet
- Made in Canada & covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
Amaircare Airwash Whisper 675
The Amaircare Airwash Whisper 675 is a high-quality HEPA air purification unit that includes:
- Easy installation to any air handling system.
- Bypass design that diverts, cleans and circulates air back into your home.
- Efficient capture of air pollution.
- Ability to be installed to run independently.
- Whisper 675 can clean up to 5000 square feet
- Made in Canada & covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
HEPA Air Cleaner – The CinQuartz® offers the ultimate in air filtration and sterilization. This patent-pending combination uses HEPA, UVC Germicidal Light (non ozone producing) and Photo Catalytic Oxidation.
It removes and destroys
- lung damaging atmospheric dust,
- biological and chemical contaminants and odors,
- formaldehyde, toluene, benzene,
- cooking odors,
- tobacco smoke,
- mold and lots more.
Humidifiers – Steam output humidifiers are often the best choice for larger homes or when you want more precise control over humidity. Our humidifier flows water between electrodes to create steam which is then dispersed into the ductwork. This design uses an easy to replace canister system and can be managed by your system’s Infinity® control or Edge® thermostat. Enjoy greater health and comfort throughout the heating season by maintaining a more fixed level of humidity. Combat sore throats, dried nasal passages, coughing, chapped lips, and aggravated symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. Prevent damage to fine wood furnishings. Safeguard low voltage electronics against damage from static shock. Steam, fan-powered, or bypass humidifiers work in tandem with your furnace or fan coil, running quietly and efficiently. When proper amounts of moisture are introduced into your indoor environment, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings, saving money on energy costs.
Dehumidifiers – Carrier whole-home or single-room dehumidifiers work quietly to maintain humidity within the ideal range, offering much needed relief from sticky heat and high cooling costs. By drawing excess moisture from indoor air, dehumidifiers discourage mold growth, pests, and bacteria that thrive in hot, damp air. You’ll enjoy a healthier environment, perfect comfort at lower thermostat settings, and significant energy savings. Features include automated operation based on your comfort preference, user-friendly LCD control, and a permanent MERV 8 filter to trap particles while allowing free flow of air.
Ventilators – Because the houses are sealed, the air is laden with moisture and pollutants created from the daily activities of its inhabitants. The installation of an air exchanger inside the house will remove stale and polluted air from the house to the outside and replace it by an equivalence of fresh air. Generally, an air exchanger system installed properly will renew the air of all the important parts of the house.
Ultraviolet Lamps – Carrier UV lamps mean lights out for mold and bacteria. They kill the organisms that can grow on the indoor coil of your cooling system. Eliminating these baddies does more than help improve your air quality, it increases your system performance as well. UV lamps are designed to eliminate microbial buildup, maintain the condition of components, and maximize energy efficiency. This innovative technology is safe, proven effective, and operates silently to protect the health of the air you breathe.