Tankless Water Heaters: The Long Game
The difference between Tankless water heater and hot water tank is that Tankless models only use energy when you turn on the tap. You aren’t paying to store 50 Gallons of water every time even while you’re away at work or at night when you’re sleeping. Tankless water heater are more efficient, Eco-friendly and space saving.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater:
- Hot water on demand
- Always delivers fresh water as compared to hot water stored in conventional tanks
- Smaller footprint – Tankless is installed on your wall, so they save room in your basement utility area. Takes about 80% less space than old fashioned tank heaters.
- Lower energy costs – depending on your usage habits, you could see anywhere from 30 – 70% savings.
- Much less chance of flooding should a breakdown occur
- Longer warranty – Most of the tankless models offer from 15 to 20 years of warranty.
- A working lifespan that’s twice as long as conventional tanks
- Qualify for government rebates
- Increased efficiency not only protects your wallet, but our environment as well
- Energy Star certified
- Easy Financing plan available
- Easy to use control panel
- Elegant, clean appearance
- Improves resale value
- Ideal for replacements or new construction
All the hot water you need, for as long as you need it.
More information on Tankless water heaters click here..