Looking for the right team to join? Consider a career with Furnace & AC Experts/2464384 Ontario Inc. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating our customers right.
We are one of the leading HVAC Company in GTA region. We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our client’s needs and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Power Generation. We are committed to serve our customers with the best heating and cooling practices in the HVAC industry.
- HVAC Service Technician – 01 Position (Urgent opening)
HVAC Service Technician
Date posted: Jan 05th, 2018 10.00 AM
We are looking for a G2 Gas technician with refrigeration mechanic licence 313D to join our growing team. Candidate having from 3 to 5 years of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment installation & service experience.
Job Title: HVAC Technician (Service)
Positions Available: Full-Time
Job type: Contract position
Compensation: 55,000 – 65,000 (based on experience)
- G2 Gas Fitters Licence
- ODP Licence
- Personal Liability insurance
- G Driver’s Licence
- Vehicle Insurance
- From 3 – 5 years of HVAC installation experience with, Furnaces, central and ductless Air Conditioners, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters including tankless and light commercial installation.
- Responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction and in home services
- Responsible for efficient and effective completion of installation and commissioning as per manufacture and TSSA requirement.
- Accountable for clean and safe installation practices.
- Sheet metal mechanic license 308A
- Fall prevention & fall protection certificate
- System 636 Fine gas venting certificates
- Own tools
- Capable of installing ductless split air conditioners, Tankless water heaters, HRV, Boilers.
- Responsible and passionate about the work with desire to offer best customer service
- Trained in installation, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certificate