Looking for the right team to join? Consider a career with Furnace & AC Experts/2464384 Ontario Inc. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating our customers right.
We are one of the leading HVAC Company in GTA region. We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our client’s needs and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Power Generation. We are committed to serve our customers with the best heating and cooling practices in the HVAC industry.
- HVAC Service Technician – 01 Position (Urgent opening)
- Sales Representative – 01 Position (Urgent opening)
- Production Clerk Supervisor – 01 Position
HVAC Service Technician
Date posted: Jan 05th, 2018 10.00 AM
We are looking for a G2 Gas technician with refrigeration mechanic licence 313D/313A to join our growing team. Candidate having from 3 to 5 years of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment installation & service experience.
Job Title: HVAC Technician (Service)
Positions Available: Full-Time
Job type: Contract position
Compensation: 55,000 – 65,000 (based on experience)
- G2 Gas Fitters Licence
- ODP Licence
- 313A and 313D
- Personal Liability insurance
- G Driver’s Licence
- Vehicle Insurance
- From 3 – 5 years of HVAC installation experience with, Furnaces, central and ductless Air Conditioners, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters including tankless and light commercial installation.
- Responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction and in home services
- Responsible for efficient and effective completion of installation and commissioning as per manufacture and TSSA requirement.
- Accountable for clean and safe installation practices.
- Sheet metal mechanic license 308A
- Fall prevention & fall protection certificate
- System 636 Fine gas venting certificates
- Own tools
- Capable of installing ductless split air conditioners, Tankless water heaters, HRV, Boilers.
- Responsible and passionate about the work with desire to offer best customer service
- Trained in installation, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certificate
HVAC Sales Representative
Date posted: Jan 05th, 2018 12.00 Noon
We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to join our growing team. We are a fast growing HVAC company which specializes in HVAC installation, and service for residential properties. We are Carrier Factory Authorized dealer and Lowe’s Authorised Installer. We are looking for a talented, energetic and self-motivated Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle.
- Seek, identify, follow up and close sales on leads and opportunities that have been provided
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls
- Assist with the closing of business and moving opportunities along in the sales cycle.
- Book appointments for the outside sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- HVAC Sales experience is an asset, sales aptitude is required
- Desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Experience and strong comfort-level on the telephone is a critical success factor and cannot be overstated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service approach
- Adaptable problem-solver and team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to inspect and assess homes, consulting home owners with solutions
- Ability to negotiate, prepare pricing, financing, and alike
- Willing to wear company provided uniforms.
- Adhere to company policies and to be bond-able
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: Commission base
- Sales: 3 years
- Full G Drivers License – with reliable vehicle
Production Clerk Supervisor
Date posted: April 24th, 2017 11.30 AM
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of clerks doing shipping, receiving, distributing, maintaining inventories of furnace, air conditioners, generators, ductwork, and other related materials.
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of production clerks and production planning clerks.
- Coordinate production work flow and processing purchase orders.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, organize, and oversee the work of planning clerks.
- Resolve work-related problems
- Prepare and submit a progress report every week
- Train all workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Monitoring and controlling the use of supplies and materials.
- Requisition supplies and materials from: Carrier Enterprise, Mits Airconditioning Inc., Noble, Wolseley Inc., Bardon Supplies Ltd., Ontario Heating Ltd.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer experiences and resolving customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all operations, computer systems and equipment work properly.
- May perform the same duties as the clerks
No employee benefits.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wages: $22.15 per hour
Work Location: 197 Wilkinson Road, Unit 4, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5E3
Language of Work: English
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A college diploma is an asset
- One year of experience in a HVAC company is required