Looking for the right team to join? Consider a career with Furnace & AC Experts. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating our customers right.
We are one of the leading HVAC Company in GTA region. We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our client’s needs and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Power Generation. We are committed to serve our customers with the best heating and cooling practices in the HVAC industry.
HVAC Service Technician – 01 Position
We are looking for a G1 or G2 Gas technician with or without refrigeration mechanic license 313D/313A to join our growing team. Candidate having from 3 – 5 years of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment installation & service experience.
About Us: Furnace & AC Experts is one of leading HVAC Company in GTA region. We are Carrier Factory Authorized dealer & Lowe’s, Rona authorized service provider. We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our client’s needs and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. We are committed to serve our customers with the best heating and cooling practices in the HVAC industry.
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Location: Brampton & Surrounding
Positions Available: Full-Time
- G2 Gas Fitters License
- G or G2 Driver’s License (must provide Driver’s abstract)
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Service/maintenance experience
- Good understanding of HVAC & Hydronics systems.
- Responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction and in home services
- Responsible for efficient and effective completion of installation and commissioning as per manufacture and TSSA requirement.
- As a member of our team, you will work under the supervision of an Installer or Lead Installer to install HVAC equipment and accessories.
- You will assist with the installation of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories. You will also install and/or perform service on IAQ (indoor air quality) products and equipment while working with controls, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
- Flexible with time & days for service calls.
- HVAC Technician: 3 – 5 years
- Capable of installing ductless split air conditioners, Tankless water heaters, HRV’s Boilers.
- Responsible and passionate about the work with desire to offer best customer service
- Trained in installation, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- We are implementing best practices for our employees based on the latest information from Health Canada.
- We are asking sick employees to stay home.
- Providing sanitizer, face masks and gloves to all employees in the field.
Please send your resume to email@example.com