Heating and Cooling for Whole-Home, Year Round Comfort!
Made for Canada, Zuba-Central is the true evolution in whole-home, year-round comfort. Thanks to our efficient and exclusive Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i) technology, Zuba-Central provides excellent heating performance in Canadian winters, even under extremely low outdoor temperatures at -30°C and beyond. From energy-saving features like VCSI technology to powerhouse performance features like our Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i) technology, Zuba-Central is packed with so many advancements that we have no reservations in calling it the true evolution in whole-home, year-round comfort.
Evolution is associated with advanced thinking, and advanced thinking brings you great benefits. By combining the benefits of heat pump technology with centralized ductwork, Zuba-Central easily posies itself as the new and better way to provide year-round heating and cooling comfort. Zuba heat pumps are best option for electrically heated homes with duct system.
What is a MEQ Certified dealer or contractor?
MEQ stands for Mitsubishi Electric Quality. The ‘MEQ Certified’ logo identifies independent dealers or contractors who have been thoroughly trained and certified in the installation and servicing of our residential products. Products sold by MEQ dealers may also qualify for additional manufacturer’s warranty.
Up to $6,500 in Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Plus Program!
Zuba Product Catalog:
- Central Ducted System
- Hyper Heat-Inverter
- VCSi Technology
- Zuba Central+
- Powerful savings
- Space savings
- Super-quiet Technology
- Efficiently Green
10-year parts, 10-year labor and 10-year compressor warranty.
How it Works:
Energy-efficient. Easy to install. Extremely quiet. Zuba-Central is simply the new and better way to heat and cool your home or small business. Zuba-Central is a Heat Pump which provides heating and cooling to your home through ductwork.
Zuba Installation Reviews
Read more reviews in Google, Homestars
Checkout our Zuba Central Installation Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does a Zuba Heat Pump work?
– Zuba Heat Pumps work by transferring heat from the outside air or ground into your home during the heating season and removing heat from your home to the outside during the cooling season. This process is energy-efficient and provides both heating and cooling for your space.
2. What are the energy efficiency ratings for Zuba Heat Pumps?
– Zuba Heat Pumps have impressive energy efficiency ratings. They typically have high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) values for cooling and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) values for heating, indicating their efficiency in different seasons.
3. What size Zuba Heat Pump do I need for my home?
– The size of the Zuba Heat Pump required depends on your home’s size, insulation, and climate. It’s essential to have a professional HVAC technician perform a load calculation to determine the right size for optimal performance and efficiency.
4. Are Zuba Heat Pumps eligible for government rebates or incentives?
– Yes, Zuba Heat Pumps often qualify for government rebates and incentives, such as the Canada Greener Homes Grant, Home Efficiency Rebate Plus, etc. These programs encourage energy-efficient solutions, making Zuba Heat Pumps an attractive choice with potential cost savings.
5. How does a Zuba Heat Pump compare to traditional heating and cooling systems?
– Zuba Heat Pumps are highly efficient and eco-friendly. They outperform many traditional heating systems in terms of energy efficiency and offer both heating and cooling capabilities, providing year-round comfort.
6. What is the maintenance required for a Zuba Heat Pump, and can I do it myself?
– Zuba Heat Pumps require regular maintenance, including cleaning or replacing filters, checking refrigerant levels, and ensuring proper airflow. While homeowners can perform some basic maintenance tasks, it’s advisable to have a professional technician conduct annual maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity.