Greener Homes Initiative for Air Source & Cold Climate Heat Pumps:
- Only detached, semi-detached, row and mobile homes on permanent foundation.
- Rental properties are not eligible.
- Maximum total Rebate $5600 ($5000 Plus Audit Reimbursement of $600).
- One application per home $5000 max lifetime.
- You MUST have an energy assessment and register your home BEFORE you begin any upgrades.
- Fuel-neutral program – All Natural Gas, Oil, Propane, Wood heated or Electrically heated homes will qualify!
- Pre and Post Energy Audit required through registered Energy Audit Company
- $600 audit fee refund
- Upto $5,000 in rebates per home
Install a complete ENERGY STAR certified new or replacement air source heat pump (ASHP) system or a variable capacity cold climate air source heat pump (ccASHP) system, intended to service the entire
Install a complete ENERGY STAR certified new or replacement variable capacity cold climate air source heat pump (ccASHP) system, intended to service the entire home.
Extra-Low Temperature Heating
Heat output up to 69% of rated capacity down to -22° F (-30° C), so when it’s cold outside, it will be warm inside, making this a primary heat source and eliminating the need for a backup heat source.
Rapid Cooling and Heating
After startup, the compressor quickly gets up to maximum speed, cooling or heating the room in minutes.
Say Hello to Hybrid Performance & Comfort.
It’s no secret that ductless and traditional HVAC systems each have their own set of advantages. So why not reap the benefits of both?
You can with Carrier Ductless Single Zone Hybrid Solutions.
That’s right—the quiet operation, small footprint and enhanced efficiency of ductless and the high performance of traditional units. All in a single, uniquely hybrid system.
Get a Heat Pump with your Furnace and take advantage of Greener Home Rebate Program.
Call 905-595-0505 for more information on Heat Pump rebates!